منتديات بابــار
مرحبـــــــا بزوار منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية
التسجيل في المنتدى يسمح لكم بمشاهدة وتحميل المواضيع
تجدون في منتديات بابار روابط ممتعة
بعد التسجيل يتم تفعيل العضوية مباشرة من البريد الالكتروني وإن لم تتمكن من ذلك فستفعل عضويتك تلقائيافي اقل من 24 ساعة....شكرا للجميع
----------مدير المنتدى-----------
منتديات بابــار
مرحبـــــــا بزوار منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية
التسجيل في المنتدى يسمح لكم بمشاهدة وتحميل المواضيع
تجدون في منتديات بابار روابط ممتعة
بعد التسجيل يتم تفعيل العضوية مباشرة من البريد الالكتروني وإن لم تتمكن من ذلك فستفعل عضويتك تلقائيافي اقل من 24 ساعة....شكرا للجميع
----------مدير المنتدى-----------
منتديات بابــار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

منتديات بابار ترحب بكم ------- مع تحيات جميع سكان بلدية بابار------ ﴿نَرْفَعُ دَرَجَاتٍ مّن نّشَآءُ وَفَوْقَ كُلّ ذِي عِلْمٍ عَلِيمٌ----- ﴿ وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ﴾-----

دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تصليح غسالات اطباق في عجمان
The conquest of Mecca I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 21, 2024 7:03 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
The conquest of Mecca I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 09, 2024 1:43 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة رش مبيدات بالخفجي
The conquest of Mecca I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 06, 2023 4:52 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالاحساء
The conquest of Mecca I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2023 3:54 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» صور ارواب التخرج _01119959188
The conquest of Mecca I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 8:40 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» يونيفورم مدارس بنات _شركة فورسيزون لليونيفورم
The conquest of Mecca I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 7:49 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» ملابس يونيفورم _( فورسيزون لليونيفورم 01027150744 )
The conquest of Mecca I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 6:55 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» بالطو طبيب _01119959188
The conquest of Mecca I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 6:20 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» يونيفورم مطعم _01027150744
The conquest of Mecca I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 5:14 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» الزى الموحد ويونيفورم شركات الامن _01027150744
The conquest of Mecca I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 3:45 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 22 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 22 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 176 بتاريخ الإثنين يوليو 29, 2019 3:20 am
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
best sousou
The conquest of Mecca Vote_rcapThe conquest of Mecca Voting_barThe conquest of Mecca Vote_lcap 
ريم
The conquest of Mecca Vote_rcapThe conquest of Mecca Voting_barThe conquest of Mecca Vote_lcap 
mriana wessa
لؤلؤة الجمال
chikhsalim
ranim
Good Girl
I am a princess Dad
سدرة المنتهى
غزلان
تسجيل الحاضرون

The conquest of Mecca

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
سليمان ولد ماط
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

عدد المساهمات : 4
السٌّمعَة : 0
العمر : 64
المهنة : حارس مرمى

The conquest of Mecca Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The conquest of Mecca   The conquest of Mecca I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 15, 2012 2:04 pm

The conquest of Mecca investigation for evangelism, which came in saying the Almighty in Surat al-Fath: {Verily opened you manifest victory to forgive you God foregoing from sin and Matakhr are blesses you and guide you straight path and be beside God thee} verse :1-3.
And I got this Sura precious on his way peace be upon him from Hudaybiyah after a contract with the Quraish Khudaibiya in the sixth year of immigration in February 628 AD According to this Magistrate joined Khuza'a Muslims, and joined the children Bakr Baqric, and Event conflict between Khuza'a and Bani Bakr helped Quraish built Bakr Khuza'a asked the Prophet, peace be upon him to help build on what is stated in the peace agreement.
Was the case in Mecca then different than before has expanded the influence of the Muslim north and south and took Mecca, threatening trade Quraish, and the people of Mecca themselves felt ashamed because more Arabs entered Islam, but his family in Mecca stayed on polytheism, and grew a new generation in Mecca heard about Islam from an early age not delves into idolatry in itself.
The Prophet peace be upon him very careful to enter Mecca without a fight and the people of the city, mostly migrated to Mecca, if it happened fight will be a cut to the ties of kinship, therefore prepared the Prophet peace be upon him promised to open Mecca without a fight, came out of the city secretly Army large, did not feel Quraish this movement only after the arrival of the Muslims to the outskirts of Mecca, and that was in the tenth of Ramadan in the year 8 AH.
Then came Abu Sufyan leader Mecca to try to escape to his family, meeting Muslims in the place camped in it, and rejected the Prophet peace be upon him to meet him the first day Lift in Eddh, and the next morning met, and in this meeting safe Abu Sufyan Allah and His Messenger and returned to Mecca, after Show greatness Muslim forces, holds her family despair of the resistance and the safety of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and assuring them of their lives and confirmation was the Prophet peace be upon him that is all a tendency to war, and all within an extreme though it was close, I have heard Saad bin worship , bearer Ansar says: "Today, on the epic, today regards taking privacy, today humiliated God Quraysh" When the Holy Prophet knew that he: (a day of Compassion is the axiom, today the Oazallah Qureshi).
The expression "Day of Compassion is the axiom" for the conquest of Mecca summit etiquette Jihad in Islam, and a practical application of it, peace be upon him that Jihad in Islam is different from all the pictures of the fighting and the war clearly visible difference from the beginning to the end.
Then crowned him blessings and peace of this amnesty, which is still repeating history, not only in the Islamic world, and even blasted all the world throughout the ages, when he said: {O Quraish Metron I am active with you? They said: good brother and nephew of Karim Karim, said the Messenger of Allah: go you are free}.

Attitude of the conquest of Mecca

- Security and peace countries can progress to achieve prosperity and stability
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
زائر
زائر
Anonymous

The conquest of Mecca Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The conquest of Mecca   The conquest of Mecca I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 11, 2013 5:42 pm

The conquest of Mecca 2982522762 The conquest of Mecca 2982522762
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The conquest of Mecca
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بابــار :: تعلم اللغات الاجنبية :: منتدى الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: