منتديات بابــار
مرحبـــــــا بزوار منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية
التسجيل في المنتدى يسمح لكم بمشاهدة وتحميل المواضيع
تجدون في منتديات بابار روابط ممتعة
بعد التسجيل يتم تفعيل العضوية مباشرة من البريد الالكتروني وإن لم تتمكن من ذلك فستفعل عضويتك تلقائيافي اقل من 24 ساعة....شكرا للجميع
----------مدير المنتدى-----------
منتديات بابــار
مرحبـــــــا بزوار منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية
التسجيل في المنتدى يسمح لكم بمشاهدة وتحميل المواضيع
تجدون في منتديات بابار روابط ممتعة
بعد التسجيل يتم تفعيل العضوية مباشرة من البريد الالكتروني وإن لم تتمكن من ذلك فستفعل عضويتك تلقائيافي اقل من 24 ساعة....شكرا للجميع
----------مدير المنتدى-----------
منتديات بابــار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

منتديات بابار ترحب بكم ------- مع تحيات جميع سكان بلدية بابار------ ﴿نَرْفَعُ دَرَجَاتٍ مّن نّشَآءُ وَفَوْقَ كُلّ ذِي عِلْمٍ عَلِيمٌ----- ﴿ وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ﴾-----

دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تصليح غسالات اطباق في عجمان
Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 21, 2024 7:03 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 09, 2024 1:43 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة رش مبيدات بالخفجي
Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 06, 2023 4:52 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالاحساء
Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2023 3:54 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» صور ارواب التخرج _01119959188
Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 8:40 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» يونيفورم مدارس بنات _شركة فورسيزون لليونيفورم
Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 7:49 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» ملابس يونيفورم _( فورسيزون لليونيفورم 01027150744 )
Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 6:55 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» بالطو طبيب _01119959188
Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 6:20 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» يونيفورم مطعم _01027150744
Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 5:14 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» الزى الموحد ويونيفورم شركات الامن _01027150744
Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 3:45 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 24 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 24 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 176 بتاريخ الإثنين يوليو 29, 2019 3:20 am
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
best sousou
Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس Vote_rcapWhy do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس Voting_barWhy do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس Vote_lcap 
ريم
Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس Vote_rcapWhy do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس Voting_barWhy do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس Vote_lcap 
mriana wessa
لؤلؤة الجمال
chikhsalim
ranim
Good Girl
I am a princess Dad
سدرة المنتهى
غزلان
تسجيل الحاضرون

Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
birdfly3
عضو درجة راقية
عضو درجة راقية
birdfly3

عدد المساهمات : 617
السٌّمعَة : 0
العمر : 99
المهنة : Je me roule les pouces

Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس   Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 15, 2011 9:15 am

Discover the secret fears of liars
There is not one of us that could say, in all honesty, that we haven't lied on several occasions. Most people lie when they are afraid of what would happen if they told the truth. According to Margaret Paul, Ph.D., "Lying may be one end of a relationship system, with anger and judgment on the other end." So why do people lie? There are many reasons—some simple, some more complex.
َبيرد فلاي

Simple Reasons Why People Lie

Recent research indicates that most of us have not told the truth in one-fourth of our daily interactions with others—usually to spare ourselves or someone else humiliation. For example, if someone asks a casual acquaintance if a certain dress looks good, she will (more than likely) not comment negatively even if she does not particularly like the outfit. That is, unless she's a really good friend!

Regularly, doctors used to lie to their patients—thinking the patient didn't want to hear any bad news. Thankfully, with new privacy and ethics rules in medicine, that practice has been minimized.

Learning to Lie

Kids learn to lie very early on for many of reasons—topping the list is to avoid punishment. Other reasons are to win favor with friends or to gain control.

A new theory has been proposed to explain one way the habit of lying develops: children are copying their parents. This theory is expounded in an article in New York Magazine by Po Bronson. Bronson found that children start lying at a very early age. He also found that smarter children begin to lie when they are just two or three-years-old. "Lying is related to intelligence," according to Dr. Victoria Talwar, an assistant professor at Montreal's McGill University and a leading expert on children's lying behavior.

Additionally, Talwar concluded, "Although we think of truthfulness as a young child's paramount virtue, it turns out that lying is the more advanced skill. A child who is going to lie must recognize the truth, intellectually conceive of an alternate reality, and be able to convincingly sell that new reality to someone else. Therefore, lying demands both advanced cognitive development and social skills that honesty simply doesn't require. It's a developmental milestone."

If children are successful in their first attempt to escape a reprimand (or worse), they will begin to lie at will. If you're a parent, you've surely heard your child telling a blatant lie—one that is so obvious because you've witnessed the action for which he's claimed no responsibility. For example, you were in the room and saw Jimmy hit his sister Jane. As you start to scold him, he immediately denies ever touching Jane.

According to Talwar, "…kids who grasp early the nuances between lies and truth use this knowledge to their advantage, making them more prone to lie when given the chance."

Social Lies

Children will not outgrow the lying habit as they transition into the teen years. One study found that out of 36 topics, the average teen was lying to his parents about 12 of them. They lied about many things: what happened to their allowances; who they are dating; movies they had seen; alcohol and drug use; parties they attended and the sobriety of drivers with whom they rode. The list goes on and on.

Basically, if one wanted a simple answer to the question why do people lie, it would probably be to avoid punishment or anger or a fear of reduction in social status; and, in some cases, to enhance one's social status. Some people lie to achieve recognition, such as in the case of reporters filing not factually true articles. One need only to observe the politics of today to realize that lying (or a slight fabrication of the truth) is used to gain an advantage over an opponent !

hey guys ! don't lie! try harder to be as faithful as it sould be okay! even a little yellow lie! for ALLAH watchs ever over us, this is from one corner, from the other one it's a SIN so let's be Faithful to one another!
tha't's my own point of view! please comment on it whether it pleases you or not okat!

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://لا اله الا الله.محمد رسول الله
ريم
وسام الإبداع
وسام الإبداع
ريم

عدد المساهمات : 2010
السٌّمعَة : 0

Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس   Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 15, 2011 11:08 am

don't lie! try harder to be as faithful as it sould be okay! even a little yellow lie! for ALLAH watchs ever over us, this is from one corner, from the other one it's a SIN so let's be Faithful to one another!
tha't's my own point of view! please comment on it whether it pleases you or not
thank you for the amazing words
GOD BLESS YOU
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Why do poelpe LIE? لماذا يكذب الناس
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» كن كالقمر يرفع الناس رؤوسهم لكي يروه ولا تكن كالدخان يرتفع لكي يراه الناس ....
»  لا تكن كقمة الجبل ترى الناس صغاراً ويراها الناس صغيرة...
» لماذا تلومونني ؟! و على ماذا و لماذا؟!-هاكم الجواب-الصواب-..........
»  لماذا نستسلم؟؟لماذا نيأس؟؟؟؟
» الناس ألى تخم

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بابــار :: تعلم اللغات الاجنبية :: منتدى الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: