منتديات بابــار
مرحبـــــــا بزوار منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية
التسجيل في المنتدى يسمح لكم بمشاهدة وتحميل المواضيع
تجدون في منتديات بابار روابط ممتعة
بعد التسجيل يتم تفعيل العضوية مباشرة من البريد الالكتروني وإن لم تتمكن من ذلك فستفعل عضويتك تلقائيافي اقل من 24 ساعة....شكرا للجميع
----------مدير المنتدى-----------
منتديات بابــار
مرحبـــــــا بزوار منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية
التسجيل في المنتدى يسمح لكم بمشاهدة وتحميل المواضيع
تجدون في منتديات بابار روابط ممتعة
بعد التسجيل يتم تفعيل العضوية مباشرة من البريد الالكتروني وإن لم تتمكن من ذلك فستفعل عضويتك تلقائيافي اقل من 24 ساعة....شكرا للجميع
----------مدير المنتدى-----------
منتديات بابــار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

منتديات بابار ترحب بكم ------- مع تحيات جميع سكان بلدية بابار------ ﴿نَرْفَعُ دَرَجَاتٍ مّن نّشَآءُ وَفَوْقَ كُلّ ذِي عِلْمٍ عَلِيمٌ----- ﴿ وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ﴾-----

دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تصليح غسالات اطباق في عجمان
a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 21, 2024 7:03 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 09, 2024 1:43 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة رش مبيدات بالخفجي
a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 06, 2023 4:52 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالاحساء
a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2023 3:54 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» صور ارواب التخرج _01119959188
a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 8:40 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» يونيفورم مدارس بنات _شركة فورسيزون لليونيفورم
a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 7:49 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» ملابس يونيفورم _( فورسيزون لليونيفورم 01027150744 )
a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 6:55 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» بالطو طبيب _01119959188
a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 6:20 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» يونيفورم مطعم _01027150744
a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 5:14 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» الزى الموحد ويونيفورم شركات الامن _01027150744
a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 3:45 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 18 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 18 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 176 بتاريخ الإثنين يوليو 29, 2019 3:20 am
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
best sousou
a father's letter to his son Vote_rcapa father's letter to his son Voting_bara father's letter to his son Vote_lcap 
ريم
a father's letter to his son Vote_rcapa father's letter to his son Voting_bara father's letter to his son Vote_lcap 
mriana wessa
لؤلؤة الجمال
chikhsalim
ranim
Good Girl
I am a princess Dad
سدرة المنتهى
غزلان
تسجيل الحاضرون

a father's letter to his son

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
zenovia
عضو متطور
عضو متطور
zenovia

عدد المساهمات : 20
السٌّمعَة : 0
العمر : 33
المهنة : etudiante

a father's letter to his son Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: a father's letter to his son   a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 07, 2011 9:59 am

Dear son...
*The day that you see me old and I am already not, have patience and try to understand me …
*If I get dirty when eating… if I can not dress… have patience. Remember the hours I spent teaching it to you.
*If, when I speak to you, I repeat the same things thousand and one times… do not interrupt me… listen to me.
*When you were small, I had to read to you thousand and one times the same story until you get to sleep…
*When I do not want to have a shower, neither shame me nor scold me…

*Remember when I had to chase you with thousand excuses I invented, in order that you wanted to bath…
*When you see my ignorance on new technologies… give me the necessary time and not look at me with your mocking smile…
*I taught you how to do so many things… to eat good, to dress well… to confront life…
*When at some moment I lose the memory or the thread of our conversation… let me have the necessary time to remember… and if I cannot do it, do not become nervous… as the most important thing is not my conversation but surely to be with you and to have you listening to me…
*If ever I do not want to eat, do not force me. I know well when I need to and when not.
*When my tired legs do not allow me walk...
… give me your hand… the same way I did when you gave your first steps.
*And when someday I say to you that I do not want to live any more… that I want to die… do not get angry… some day you will understand…
* Try to understand that my age is not lived but survived.
*Some day you will discover that, despite my mistakes, I always wanted the best thing for you and that I tried to prepare the way for you..
*You must not feel sad, angry or impotent for seeing me near you. You must be next to me, try to understand me and to help me as I did it when you started living.
*Help me to walk… help me to end my way with love and patience. I will pay you by a smile and by the immense love I have had always for you.

I love you son…

Your father
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ANGEL
مشرف
مشرف
ANGEL

عدد المساهمات : 165
العمر : 38

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: a father's letter to his son   a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 11, 2011 3:35 am

thanks for your amazing subject
wish more from you
birdfly3
عضو درجة راقية
عضو درجة راقية
birdfly3

عدد المساهمات : 617
العمر : 99
المهنة : Je me roule les pouces

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: a father's letter to his son   a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 17, 2011 4:44 pm

May ALLAH bless you, that melts my heart ! thank you
it's said that The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for
men change
hearts cheat
http://لا اله الا الله.محمد رسول الله
zenovia
عضو متطور
عضو متطور
zenovia

عدد المساهمات : 20
العمر : 33
المهنة : etudiante

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: a father's letter to his son   a father's letter to his son I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 23, 2011 9:06 am

tnx

a father's letter to his son
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بابــار :: تعلم اللغات الاجنبية :: منتدى الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: