منتديات بابــار
مرحبـــــــا بزوار منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية
التسجيل في المنتدى يسمح لكم بمشاهدة وتحميل المواضيع
تجدون في منتديات بابار روابط ممتعة
بعد التسجيل يتم تفعيل العضوية مباشرة من البريد الالكتروني وإن لم تتمكن من ذلك فستفعل عضويتك تلقائيافي اقل من 24 ساعة....شكرا للجميع
----------مدير المنتدى-----------
منتديات بابــار
مرحبـــــــا بزوار منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية
التسجيل في المنتدى يسمح لكم بمشاهدة وتحميل المواضيع
تجدون في منتديات بابار روابط ممتعة
بعد التسجيل يتم تفعيل العضوية مباشرة من البريد الالكتروني وإن لم تتمكن من ذلك فستفعل عضويتك تلقائيافي اقل من 24 ساعة....شكرا للجميع
----------مدير المنتدى-----------
منتديات بابــار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

منتديات بابار ترحب بكم ------- مع تحيات جميع سكان بلدية بابار------ ﴿نَرْفَعُ دَرَجَاتٍ مّن نّشَآءُ وَفَوْقَ كُلّ ذِي عِلْمٍ عَلِيمٌ----- ﴿ وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ﴾-----

دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تصليح غسالات اطباق في عجمان
لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 21, 2024 7:03 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 09, 2024 1:43 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة رش مبيدات بالخفجي
لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 06, 2023 4:52 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالاحساء
لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2023 3:54 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» صور ارواب التخرج _01119959188
لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 8:40 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» يونيفورم مدارس بنات _شركة فورسيزون لليونيفورم
لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 7:49 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» ملابس يونيفورم _( فورسيزون لليونيفورم 01027150744 )
لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 6:55 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» بالطو طبيب _01119959188
لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 6:20 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» يونيفورم مطعم _01027150744
لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 5:14 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» الزى الموحد ويونيفورم شركات الامن _01027150744
لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 3:45 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 13 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 13 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 176 بتاريخ الإثنين يوليو 29, 2019 3:20 am
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
best sousou
لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم Vote_rcapلماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم Voting_barلماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم Vote_lcap 
ريم
لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم Vote_rcapلماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم Voting_barلماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم Vote_lcap 
mriana wessa
لؤلؤة الجمال
chikhsalim
ranim
Good Girl
I am a princess Dad
سدرة المنتهى
غزلان
تسجيل الحاضرون

لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ANGEL
مشرف
مشرف
ANGEL

عدد المساهمات : 165
السٌّمعَة : 0
العمر : 38

لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم   لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 29, 2010 5:47 am

Why is America the most powerful country in the world ?

America is the most powerful country in the world today because of its entire system. Take Mexico for example, many people are very poor in most places , and the economy is not so great.
However, just because the people are poor, doesn’t mean the government is. You see, many 3rd world countries are poor and don’t have enough food because of its own government. We all know how corrupt USA is with its secrets and hidden governments, etc., but if it wasn’t for the corruption, and secrets, the usa would not be where it is today.
If you look at 3rd world countries today, you will find that many governments in those countries treat their own citizens harshly and don’t give a damn about them. Usually those governments and all top people in those 3rd world countries only care for themselves and their families, while the poor keeps getting poorer each day and dying of hunger , while their own government doesn’t give a rats ass about any of their people.
So what does America do differently?
The US has a very strict and formidable plan towards their system that other countries never followed or allowed. The US government gets rich, so they create schools, jobs, and other ways to help the citizens become educated and make money. You see, if you are the government of a country, and you help the citizens make money, become rich also, it will multiply and at the end, it will all benefit your country in the long run. People find jobs, so now everyone has money in their pocket, now they will go out and buy that nice big TV or that nice Playstation 3 that everyone else wants. So that person goes into the store to buy that TV, pays the cashier, then goes home with the TV.
Now, if 50 other people do the same thing, that store will obviously be making some good money, which in turn, helps the company grow. That company will later spend more money to advertise, of course making another company rich (advertising company) , and it will keep on like a chain. So basically, the US government system helps the citizens to do better for themselves and make money, thus creating a chain that helps companies, then helps other companies, so now you have all these people , companies, organizations making lots of money, thus allowing a huge cash flow to circulate the whole US.
Then we have real estate, which is of course one of the most popular ways to become rich in America. If you would come to America, it is possible that you can have a nice big house, money ion your pocket, and live a rich life, regardless of who you are. If you go another country, you are always limited because of the system that is placed and thus, not allowing you or your family to expand. This is why so many people all over the world come to USA because anyone, regardless of who you are, can make a good life and have so many opportunities that they could never dream of where they came from.
What other systems do America have?
America has a very strict policy on law. If you rob something, then get caught , you can go to jail, however, you will at least be given a trial, a chance to prove your innocence, followed a decision that will affect your actions. In other counties, you might get shot or killed for committing such crimes like robbing and stealing, but if you are lucky, you might just be thrown in jail without a trial. In America, if you are poor, and a rich man commits a crime against you, it will go to trial and based on the correct information given, it doesn’t matter how much money the rich man has, if he is wrong he will loose. In other countries, a rich man has the ability to do what he pleases because the favor will always be on his side just because he has money.
America has so much rules that must be followed in order for the system to run smoothly, and keep the country a powerful nation. If other governments weren’t so greedy, they might have a chance to become a strong country backed by a strong financial plan as well.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
غزلان
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
غزلان

عدد المساهمات : 1111
العمر : 33
المهنة : طالبة

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم   لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 10, 2011 10:13 am

بارك لله فيك
birdfly3
عضو درجة راقية
عضو درجة راقية
birdfly3

عدد المساهمات : 617
العمر : 99
المهنة : Je me roule les pouces

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم   لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 10, 2011 1:35 pm

America is powerful, that's right, and all the raisons you mentioned are right, but i should never forget that Israel makes a huge part of that power. We should never forget that ALLAH the most powerful! they just live and enjoy this life, for we seek the other one, the endless live in paradaise Inchallah.
Thank you

please have a look here لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم Smile
http://لا اله الا الله.محمد رسول الله
الاء الرحمان
عضو درجة ثانية
عضو درجة ثانية
الاء الرحمان

عدد المساهمات : 570
العمر : 29
المهنة : طالبة8910

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم   لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 10, 2011 2:15 pm

thank you so matchلماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم 1267199912

لماذا امريكا اقوى دولة في العالم
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» لماذا يحكم اليهود العالم؟؟؟
»  لماذا كرة القدم البرازيلية هي الأعظم في العالم؟؟
» في لحظة تشعر انك شخص في هذا العالم بينما يوجد شخص في العالم يشعر أنك العالم بأسره.
» بنت جزائرية في امريكا,,,,,,,هههههههه
» كتاب رحلات شاب مسلم في الهند و بريطانيا و امريكا و ايطاليا

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بابــار :: تعلم اللغات الاجنبية :: منتدى الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: