منتديات بابــار
مرحبـــــــا بزوار منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية
التسجيل في المنتدى يسمح لكم بمشاهدة وتحميل المواضيع
تجدون في منتديات بابار روابط ممتعة
بعد التسجيل يتم تفعيل العضوية مباشرة من البريد الالكتروني وإن لم تتمكن من ذلك فستفعل عضويتك تلقائيافي اقل من 24 ساعة....شكرا للجميع
----------مدير المنتدى-----------
منتديات بابــار
مرحبـــــــا بزوار منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية
التسجيل في المنتدى يسمح لكم بمشاهدة وتحميل المواضيع
تجدون في منتديات بابار روابط ممتعة
بعد التسجيل يتم تفعيل العضوية مباشرة من البريد الالكتروني وإن لم تتمكن من ذلك فستفعل عضويتك تلقائيافي اقل من 24 ساعة....شكرا للجميع
----------مدير المنتدى-----------
منتديات بابــار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات بابار العامة التعليمية والترفيهية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

منتديات بابار ترحب بكم ------- مع تحيات جميع سكان بلدية بابار------ ﴿نَرْفَعُ دَرَجَاتٍ مّن نّشَآءُ وَفَوْقَ كُلّ ذِي عِلْمٍ عَلِيمٌ----- ﴿ وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ﴾-----

دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تصليح غسالات اطباق في عجمان
the egyption civilization I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 21, 2024 7:03 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
the egyption civilization I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 09, 2024 1:43 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة رش مبيدات بالخفجي
the egyption civilization I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 06, 2023 4:52 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالاحساء
the egyption civilization I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2023 3:54 pm من طرف شيماء أسامة 272

» صور ارواب التخرج _01119959188
the egyption civilization I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 8:40 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» يونيفورم مدارس بنات _شركة فورسيزون لليونيفورم
the egyption civilization I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 7:49 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» ملابس يونيفورم _( فورسيزون لليونيفورم 01027150744 )
the egyption civilization I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 6:55 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» بالطو طبيب _01119959188
the egyption civilization I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 6:20 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» يونيفورم مطعم _01027150744
the egyption civilization I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 5:14 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

» الزى الموحد ويونيفورم شركات الامن _01027150744
the egyption civilization I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 12, 2023 3:45 am من طرف فيلو فيلو

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 24 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 24 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 176 بتاريخ الإثنين يوليو 29, 2019 3:20 am
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
best sousou
the egyption civilization Vote_rcapthe egyption civilization Voting_barthe egyption civilization Vote_lcap 
ريم
the egyption civilization Vote_rcapthe egyption civilization Voting_barthe egyption civilization Vote_lcap 
mriana wessa
لؤلؤة الجمال
chikhsalim
ranim
Good Girl
I am a princess Dad
سدرة المنتهى
غزلان
تسجيل الحاضرون

the egyption civilization

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
زائر
زائر
Anonymous

the egyption civilization Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: the egyption civilization   the egyption civilization I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Typical Essay:
Egypt is one of the most fertile areas of Africa, and one of the most fertile of the countries around the Mediterranean Sea. Because it is so fertile, people came to live in Egypt earlier than in most places, probably around 40,000 years ago. At first there were not very many people, but gradually Egypt became more crowded, so there was more need for a unified government. Around 3000 BC (5000 years ago), Egypt was first unified under one ruler, who was called the Pharaoh.
The pharaoh’s government guaranteed both external and internal security to the people of Egypt. As a consequence, the Egyptians grew very proud of their country and became so fond of the pharaoh hat they worshipped him as a god-king. This national pride and identification with the pharaoh kept the unity of ancient Egypt and made its civilization prosper for many centuries
From that time until around 525 BC, when Egypt was conquered by the Persians, Egypt's history is divided into six different time periods. These are called the Old Kingdom, the First Intermediate Period, the Middle Kingdom, the Second Intermediate Period, the New Kingdom, and the Third Intermediate Period.
But the economy of ancient Egypt was ruined by all the resources that the pharaohs put into the building of pyramids and the gradual decline and fall of ancient Egyptian civilization.

Typical Essay:
Egypt is one of the most fertile areas of Africa, and one of the most fertile of the countries around the Mediterranean Sea. Because it is so fertile, people came to live in Egypt earlier than in most places, probably around 40,000 years ago. At first there were not very many people, but gradually Egypt became more crowded, so there was more need for a unified government. Around 3000 BC (5000 years ago), Egypt was first unified under one ruler, who was called the Pharaoh.
The pharaoh’s government guaranteed both external and internal security to the people of Egypt. As a consequence, the Egyptians grew very proud of their country and became so fond of the pharaoh hat they worshipped him as a god-king. This national pride and identification with the pharaoh kept the unity of ancient Egypt and made its civilization prosper for many centuries
From that time until around 525 BC, when Egypt was conquered by the Persians, Egypt's history is divided into six different time periods. These are called the Old Kingdom, the First Intermediate Period, the Middle Kingdom, the Second Intermediate Period, the New Kingdom, and the Third Intermediate Period.
But the economy of ancient Egypt was ruined by all the resources that the pharaohs put into the building of pyramids and the gradual decline and fall of ancient Egyptian civilization.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

the egyption civilization
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» the modern civilization

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بابــار :: التربية والتعليم :: منتدى التعليم الثانوي :: السنة الثالثة ثانوي-
انتقل الى: